Monday, July 24, 2006

Manic Monday

Work is slow, so here's some stuff to keep you occupied if you, too, are bored:

Queer, Isn't It?

Yet another fantastic PopMatters article dealing with homosexuality in pop culture. A fantastic read.

Plus, who thought Rob Thomas might be gay? His songs are so macho!

- - - - -

Anyone have any suggestions of good places to eat in Chicago?

- - - - -

I'm going to start posting music reviews pretty frequently, and i'd love to get suggestions of things to review - all genres are open to me, and i'll be as fair as i can be, so send me some suggestions!

- - - - -

Oh, and coming to a computer/iPod near you on August 3rd...

The first of a series of RANTCASTS (ie. a podcast done by Brian). It will feature music, opinions and an interview with someone you've never heard of. It should be fun.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a particular ass dildo I've had my eye on for a while. Could you please review that and let me know if it is durable and/or causes bleeding? It is a camoflage one, not glow-in-the-dark. Thanks!

By thee vay, all you need now is a Macintosh computer and clothes made of hemp and you will be a true hipster.

Matt P

 
At 12:20 PM, Blogger BVS said...

I have a Mac laptop...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home